Vision & Mission
CAREERS: The Next Generation is a unique, non-profit organization raising youth awareness of career options and helping students earn while they learn through internship. We partner with government, educators, communities, industry, parents and students to introduce youth to rewarding careers and develop the skilled workers of the future.
We believe introducing students to great career options in high school motivates them in school, grows their skills, expands their opportunities and ultimately creates communities with a large and diverse skilled workforce.
CAREERS currently offers programs in the health services, trades and industrial technologies.
CAREERS invests in the workforce of the future by:
- enabling students to explore their career options;
- helping students get internships to grow their skills and employability;
- supporting career education; and
- promoting student awareness of industries with future job opportunities.
Strong, vibrant communities where youth develop their paths to career success.
Working within our communities, CAREERS will:
- enable youth on their path to career success;
- link workplace opportunities with classroom learning;
- facilitate and build effective partnerships; and
- inspire others as a successful role model in the development of a skilled workforce.
For more information, or to work with CAREERS, contact us.